Credit Data Dispute

If you think any of your credit data reported by the CCRA is inaccurate or incomplete, you are required to follow our standard procedure and file a dispute to get the data corrected within 1 month from the report date of the CCRA Report.


1. Download the Dispute Report Form.

2. Complete the form, clearly indicating the lending institution and specifying the required data, sign it with authorization and/or stamp it with the company chop. If appropriate, documentary proofs can speed up the investigation process.

3. Email the completed and duly signed form along with the documentary proofs to for signature verification.

4. Following signature verification, the lending institution involved will initiate the dispute process, along with a Dispute Indicator appearing in the CCRA report on the first day of notification until the dispute is resolved.

5. The dispute handling must be completed within 30 business days.

Download CCRA Report Sample Guide


View Our Services for SMEs >