Credit Data Dispute

How do we request amendments on credit data to the CCRA report?

Go to Credit Data Dispute >

What happens after we report a credit data dispute?

Lending institutions, or D&B, will contact you as soon as possible to obtain details of the dispute and provide clarification. If the dispute cannot be resolved within a reasonable timeframe, a Dispute Indicator will be displayed in the CCRA report until resolution. All parties involved, such as lending institutions and D&B, will investigate. If necessary, lending institutions and/or D&B will make amendments to the CCRA report.

What could be done if a data dispute cannot be resolved through D&B? 

You can contact the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) in writing at: 

Address: 55/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Fax: 2509-3990
E-Mail: hkma@hkma.gov.hk