Request a Free SME CCRA Report
SMEs in Hong Kong are eligible to request a Free SME CCRA Report when their credit application is refused by a lending institution. To submit your request, follow our established procedures with just a few simple steps - we will have your CCRA Report available in three business days.
Required Documentary Proofs of Identity and Refusal:
- The Original Refusal Letter issued by the lending institution within one month
- A copy of Business Registration Certificate
Services and fees:
- English Self-Request CCRA Report (Free-of-charge)
- Chinese Self-Request CCRA Report (Free-of-charge)
- Administrative Fee (HK$20 per report)
- A crossed cheque printed with company name made payable to Dun & Bradstreet (HK) Ltd.
1. Download the CCRA Free Report Request Form.
2. Fill in the form and select the services you need.
3. Email or fax the completed form with authorized signature (or your company stamp) with the documentary proofs to firstname.lastname@example.org or 2960-4721.
4. Submit the completed original application form, the documentary proofs and the cheque to Dun & Bradstreet either in person or by post.
Download CCRA Report Sample Guide
View Our Services for SMEs >