Request a SME CCRA Report
You may gain access to your company’s CCRA report at D&B from time to time through just a few simple steps. Your CCRA report will be made available in three business days (subject to the result of signature verification).
A value-added service, Monitoring Subscription Service, is provided to keep you informed through an email alert when there is a change in your CCRA report, including past due, write-off, court data, evocation-of-consent data. You can join this service by checking the subscription box when ordering your CCRA report.
Services and fees:
- English Self-Request CCRA Report (HK$370)
- Chinese Self-Request CCRA Report (HK$370)
- Optional Courier fee (HK$20 per delivery)
- Monitoring Subscription Service (HK$150 per year)
- A crossed cheque made payable to Dun & Bradstreet (HK) Ltd.
1. Download Self-Request and Monitoring Subscription Form.
2. Fill in the form and select the services you need.
3. Email or fax the completed form with authorized signature (or your company stamp) to firstname.lastname@example.org or 2960-4721 for signature verification with your nominated banker signature.
4. Submit the completed original application form and the cheque to D&B either in person or by post.
Download CCRA Report Sample Guide
View Our Services for SMEs >