Request a Free SME CCRA Report
SMEs in Hong Kong are
eligible to request a Free SME CCRA Report when their credit application
is refused by a lending institution. To submit your request, follow our
established procedures with just a few simple steps - we will have your
CCRA Report available in three business days.
Required Documentary Proofs of Identity and Refusal:
- A copy of Refusal Letter from a lending institution issued in one month stamped with the applicant’s company chop and signed with authorization
- A copy of Business Registration Certificate
Services and fees:
- English Self-Request CCRA Report (Free-of-charge)
- Chinese Self-Request CCRA Report (Free-of-charge)
- Administrative Fee (HK$30 per report)
- A crossed cheque printed with company name made payable to Dun & Bradstreet (HK) Ltd.
1. Download the CCRA Free Report Request Form.
2. Complete the form, sign it with authorization and stamp it with the company chop.
3. Email the completed and duly signed form along with the documentary proofs and the cheque to email@example.com for information verification.
4. Arrange the payment as instructed in the application form. The bank account Details will be given upon the successful information verification.
Download CCRA Report Sample Guide
View Our Services for SMEs >