Court Data Update
Claims identified in the CCRA report may have been paid, withdrawn,
discontinued, settled, or resulted in judgment for, or against, the
search subject. Orders may have been set aside prior to the date the
report was printed.
A status update on public record details stretching back two years from the report date, including commercial
and general writs filed in the High Court or District Court, wind-up
petitions, bankruptcy, compulsory and voluntary liquidation orders as
filed in government gazettes and claims as filed in the Small Claims
Tribunal or Labour Tribunal, can be obtained by contacting D&B.
1. Download Data Update Request Form.
2. Fill in the form to indicate stamp and indicate court case number.
3. Email or fax the completed form with authorized signature (or your company stamp) and the documentary proofs to firstname.lastname@example.org or
2960-4721. Provide original or certified true copies of the
documentary proofs issued by the court (Be reminded to seek the
plaintiff’s consent before supplying commercially-confidential
4. Submit the completed original application form and the documentary proof to D&B either in person or by post.
5. The court update will be resolved in three business days.
Download CCRA Report Sample Guide
View Our Services for SMEs >